[Emacspeak] Emacspeak head erroring out when running `make emacspeak'

Hi,
I just updated to the latest Emacspeak, and I’m getting an error on keycap-unset in emacspeak-eww.el on line 598. Here is my Emacs version:
GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.2.0, Carbon Version 169 AppKit 2299.3) of 2023-01-03
I have looked at Emacs info and I don’t find this function. I’ve also searched in Emacs news just to see if it has been deprecated, but can’t find much. What am I missing?
Thanks,
Parham

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|