Re: [Emacspeak] Confused by the speech output I get from Emacs / Emacspeak when using shell

Hi.
Sorry for the silence and thanks for the answers.
I don't think my prompt has any characters that would trigger the behavior. Something must have changed with the latest version of Emacs for Mac OS since the pattern  is very recent. For now I just turned on ANSI escape char parsing and, at least, I am not getting them read out by Emacspeak.
That same Terminal program, Ollama in this case, worked just a month or two ago, but now it is simply refusing to accept any input inside the Emacs shell. Works just fine outside of Emacs. Basically, the program starts and displays its prompt. However, as I type my input, it is being echoed back to me but nothing comes back from Ollama.
I would be OK using eshell or Terminal but then I do not get all the buffer conveniences that come when using plain Emacs shell. It could be that my understanding of those modes is far from complete though. :)

Thank you!
Victor