Re: [Emacspeak] eSpeak server not generating tones?

Ah yes, I figured. This is a virtual machine, so in this instance I can reset it and try again and make sure my steps are complete, but I imagine it would have to be a community effort to keep that document up to date with all the different distress and such popping up all the time.
Okay great, I’ll start documenting what I’m installing on Ubuntu. My Mac environment is already set up, sadly, but if anyone can install Emacspeak on a Mac with nothing set up, that’d be awesome.
Thanks!