Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server now part of emacspeak and plan going forward

Well, I installed successfully, a few questions./problems remain.

I was hoping for capitalization to be available, by pitch changes, am
I mistaken?  Also, voiceover is on in the emacspeak window -- isn't it
supposed to be off in that window only automatically?  I am pretty
sure it works that way with the default serverr.  I will also have to
see if I am doing something wrong with my punctuation settings,
when I was trying to reply to your email, I was not hearing any
dashes  in a line like the following:
--text follows this line--

Otherwise, seems pretty good, I am even getting sounds!!

Thanks for all yyour hard work.

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 14:29:14 -0500,
Robert Melton wrote:

> I meant to type restart, not resetr.
>
> Also, you will have to set swiftmac as you dtk-program
>
>   (setq dtk-program "swiftmac")
>
> or however you set yours.
>
> > On Jan 3, 2024, at 13:38, John Covici <covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > OK, thanks -- what do you mean by "reset emacs"?
> >
> > On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 13:09:49 -0500,
> > Robert Melton (via emacspeak Mailing List) wrote:
> >>
> >> [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]
> >> It is in the current emacspeak git version, so will go out with next major release.
> >>
> >> If you don't want to wait, or want a more cutting edge version then use:
> >>
> >> https://github.com/robertmeta/swiftmac
> >>
> >> after you get it just "make install" to build and install from the root directory, then reset emacs.
> >>
> >> README.md and some project aspects will undergo rapid change in the next few days, as it now has shifted purpose a bit.

> >> [2  <text/plain; UTF-8 (8bit)>]
> >> Emacspeak discussion list -- emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >> To unsubscribe send email to:
> >
> > --
> > Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
> > How do
> > you spend it?
> >
> >         John Covici wb2una
> >         covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx