Re: [Emacspeak] In Honor Of AI In Emacspeak

Please no? :)
Or at least a way to stop / deffer? :)

On Mon, Jan 8, 2024 at 11:42 AM "T.V Raman" <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And for an even better AI-powered experience:

1. Open the file containing the poem, or the email message in Emacs.
2. Mark the region of text containing the poem
3. Run M-x emacspeak-google-tts-region

   Enjoy!