Re: [Emacspeak] swiftmac does not say punctuation while reading lines

On the latest build I get the following output:

Build complete! (0.07s)
cp cloud-swiftmac ~/.emacs.d/emacspeak/servers/cloud-swiftmac
cp: /Users/covici/.emacs.d/emacspeak/servers/cloud-swiftmac: No such
file or directory
make: *** [support_files] Error 1