Re: [Emacspeak] "Autospeak" spoken before eve ry mode line – is this a bug?

Hi T. V. and Tim,
Thanks a lot for the tips, I'll definitely use these.
How can I check where variables are being set during Emacspeak start-up, without losing speech? One of the issues that made me stuck was that using debug-watch in my init file meant I didn't have speech to read the debugger output.
Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone