[Emacspeak] A minor issue: warnings about undefined functions in emacspeak-wizards.el during Emacspeak compilation

Hi Raman.
I know it's a minor issue, but still thought about bringing it up here.
Every time I "make" Emacspeak, I see a good number of warnings about undefined functions in the emacspeak-wizards.el package. Are we missing some good features there? :)
By the way, are you seeing the same warnings on Linux?