Re: [Emacspeak] Patch: make emacspeak-tabulated list play nice with list-packages

Hi Parham.
The navigation seems to work fine and I no longer get errors when arrowing to the "package name" column.
Just like you, I "cleaned up" my Emacspeak and recompiled from scratch.

On Sun, Jan 14, 2024 at 9:47 AM Parham Doustdar <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Git tells me that my branch is up to date with master. I also cleaned and re-compiled yesterday.
I wonder if the code (or something similar to it) is present in what you have on your machine?

Emacspeak discussion list -- emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx