[Emacspeak] Raman: why does Emacspeak read the region when moving in org-mode?

Hi Raman,
I just noticed a behaviour change since December 17 in emacspeak-org.el. I’m talking about commit 050761e2f50bd5b02c9653dc5a0584ad43268605.
In that commit, you changed the org nav functions to read the region if the move was more than 1 line. The commit message says this is smarter, so I’m wondering if I’m not using this functionality as it’s intended.
So here is the problem: previously, when I was moving between sections using C-c C-n, p, f or b, I would quickly hear the heading I had landed on. This made it possible to use this set of hotkeys as a faster imenu, because I could just use the arrow keys to read a section I had landed on.
The new behaviour means I hear what I jumped over, not the heading I just landed on, even if I wait until the end. This is  because nav functions set the point at the beginning of the new heading, and it’s not included in `emacspeak-speak-region'.
Thanks a lot!