Re: [Emacspeak] Problem when editing a document with emacspeak

It did indeed drive to visual-line-mode and I started finding issues with it!

Fixed the emacspeak side, but the handling on the evil side is still poor,
hoping to get it fixed up next.

Thanks for taking the time to give all the feedback.