[Emacspeak] Isearch and org-mode

Hi everyone,
I find that when I am searching in an Org file, Isearch doesn’t appear to work for text inside, folded headings.
The variable org-fold-core-isearch-open-function
 Suggest that the functionality should work
I guess I’m asking is anyone else seeing this behavior and is it expected or not?
I recall, I used to be able to search inside, folded portions of a buffer, but can’t remember specifically when.

I started to dig a little bit, but it did my head in fairly quickly. Org-fold-core—isearch-reveal appears to be the function that unfolds the region but I haven’t quite worked out at which point that happens.
I started to try and understand the advice for eye search in emacspeak-advice.el  but to be honest at this point, I haven’t managed to figure out how the pieces hang together.
Any pointers or confirmation that it does, or does not work for others would be most welcome.

Regards

Bart