[Emacspeak] Isearch and org mode

I meant to send the following to the list, but only sent it to Raman by
mistake.

Note that I've not been following org development for a while now, but
the following may help.

A while back, org moved to a new folding mechanism which is not based on
overlays. This was because of how slow overlays were for large files.

Shortly after the transition, core emacs development introduced some
significant improvements to overlay performance.

This left org mode in a difficult position. Stick with its 'bespoke'
folding technique or move back to overlay based folding. The decision
(back then) was to stick with the bespoke folding mechanism until the
majority of Emacs users were on versions recent enough to incorporate
the improved overlay code and then switch back to overly based folding.

Where this may be useful now is that a switch was introduced to allow
the user to select between the old overlay based folding and the newer
bespoke (and current default) implementation.

So, assuming such a switch stil exists, you might be able to change org
back to the overlay based folding style and get back the lost ability to
search inside folded regions. Assuming things have not changed further
since I was last monitoring things here.