Re: [Emacspeak] Bug report: The "punctuation mode" changes affect other Emacspeak prompts and actions

Wow, this is really amazing because I am observing this behavior on a completely fresh install of Emacspeak. I wonder if I am possibly missing some libraries that I should have installed with homebrew?
By any chance, are our Mac configurations close?