Re: [Emacspeak] loading emacspeak causes emacs itself to be non functional

Hi John,
You pasted a command earlier in the thread that pointed to the Emacs executable in the app that you can use with command line arguments. Going off memory, it should be something like /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/emacs. You can actually go to the terminal and do something like "cd /Applications/Emacs.app" to go inside the app and use the ls command to see what's in it.
Sent from my iPhone