Re: [Emacspeak] Packaging Emacspeak Best Practices?

Hey Robert.
I like the spirit of what you are trying to do though.
As I was using Emacspeak earlier today, I was thinking of how cool it would be to create some sort of a wizard to get novices onboard with Emacs and Emacspeak. Such a wizard could perhaps even create an init file for the user  if such does not exist.
I am hoping to find some time over the weekend and write up a quick guide just for Mac users and perhaps Raman could include it as part of the Emacspeak documentation.
I think once you know the system, things seem pretty easy. I can imagine though how overwhelming this all may seem to someone who has never dealt with non-GUI CLI stuff.
Anyway, curious what approach you decide to go with.