Re: [Emacspeak] Pipewire v 1.0.2 broken

One final note.

Just updated Fedora 39 and it included pipewire v1.0.3 as an
update. After installing the update, all sound, including ALSA based
apps like the outloud speech server, are now working again.

In summary, pipwire v1.0.2 breaks alsa based apps. Pipewire 1.0.3 fixes
the bug which caused alsa to fail. At this point, I am able to run the
outloud server, espeak server and dtk-soft server with no issues under
Fedora 39 and pipewire 1.0.3