Re: [Emacspeak] [bug] partial crash with no sox on mac

Note that I went ahead and did some more cleanup to the select-theme
function -- not directly Mac related -- but it is more general now ---
now that we dont use aplay, but expect the players to handle ogg, that
function got simpler. Confirm that sox-play on Mac can play ogg files.