[Emacspeak] synthesizer questions on linux

Hi.  I have compiled software dectalk, any way to get emacspeak to
talk to that  synth?  Alternately, and much better, any way to talk to
speech dispatcher -- this would open up lots of synths.  I anm ready
to work on this if I can figure it out, or get some hints from the
community.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?