Re: [Emacspeak] Is there a way to make dtk-caps and dtk-punctuation-mode settings stick?

Hi Victor,
Ouch. As far as I understand, and testing similar things on my end, what you’re experiencing isn’t how it’s going to be. Can you try launching Emacs with the -Q switch and just loading emacspeak using -l switch, and try it in that Emacs instance?
Thanks.