[Emacspeak] My introduction.

Hi all,
I'm new here, my name's Cormac.
I'm a young personwho hates the direction of Windows, ahtes Microsoft and eventually wants to move to linux.
I've heard of emacspeak, like it's features and want to use it to save time and productivity.
I want to try multiple things, but I want to try to use Emacs to read and ffilter down log files so I can cut to the chase rather tan earing tonnes of info I don't want.
Nice to meet you all.
Could somebody please tell me if this message went through?
Looking forward to talking to you guys about all things Emacs!
Sent with Proton Mail secure email.