[Emacspeak] Github Issue Threads and Mailing List

This is mostly for tim, Greg, Rob and myself.

1. Github Issue creation and follow-up emails presently dont go to  the
   emacspeak mailing list.
2. My initial thought a week ago was that they should; now I'm
   questioning that
3. The initial issue likely is not useful to have on the list.
4. Follow-up discussion if they get long ought to get archived.
5. Rob has put together a Github PR detailing how that could be achieved
6. Tim/Greg -- it would involve one of you doing some work.
7. If we start follow-up discussion on a Github Issue, we just add
   emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to the CC field.

But I wonder if its worth the effort for now; easier solution:
8.