[Emacspeak] Braille input in Android work profile

Hello,
Not strictly Emacspeak related, but I suspect that someone on this list
would be able to point me in the right direction or help look into this.
For years (and again with the latest developer preview of vanilla icecream)
on my Pixel 6A, I haven't been able to type using the TalkBack Braille
keyboard in any app installed in my work profile (managed through Microsoft
MDM). This works fine in personal (non-work) apps. I've tried going to the
TalkBack GCM from an edit field in a work app, going to TalkBack settings,
and enabling the Braille keyboard, but it doesn't appear as expected.
Is there something special I need to do to enable the Braille keyboard in
work apps? Is this a known issue, and if so, is there a timeline for its
resolution? This makes typing extremely inefficient in work apps[1].

Thanks,
Bill
[1]:
https://gist.github.com/codeofdusk/b91c7b2786f5506dc98fa186261e133a#braille-