Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac 2: pre-PR request for testers

Raman--

Correct, sadly I have been unable to find a solution for the channel targeting
that doesn't follow the path TTS -> wav file -> process channels -> play wav.

Frustrating, on iOS and even watchOS there are solutions to do exactly this,
I am still digging around for a way to do this that isn't completely gross.

> On Mar 26, 2024, at 10:19, T.V Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I see you didn't mention multiple TTS streams, Mac users will continue
> to miss functionality that you get through async notifications

Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx