Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release

Update, there is now a make.ps1 that will build both SharpWin and
Emacspeak, so the four step install is:

1. Switch to Sharpwin directory in powershell
2. $env:EMACSPEAK_DIR="/path/to/downloaded/emacspeak"
3. ./make.ps1
4. Setup your init.el with normal emacspeak stuff.

The make.ps1 will copy the files for you, modify the .servers, and
build the loaddefs and the lisp files for you.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx