Re: [Emacspeak] Is there a way to make dtk-caps and dtk-punctuation-mode settings stick?

Hi Victor,
In my email earlier in the thread, I also suggested what Raman mentioned here, but I can't find the result you get when you try it. Did you try those steps? What happened?
The thing is that if you use the customize interface and nothing goes wrong in saving/loading those values, everything should work. I'm saying this as someone who uses Swiftmac.
Now, either the values don't get saved for you, or they don't get loaded.
Easy ways to check this are things like, checking where your customized values are saved and searching for something like "speech-rate" to see if it's set and what it's set to. You can then try to bring up the customize interface and see if the value that's shown there is the same as in your customized values.
Hope this helps!
Sent from my iPhone