beta testers wanted for mbrola driver for emacspeak

hi everyone,

I've written a basic driver for mbrola.

at this stage, text is spoken and flushed pritty much correctly and capital letters are said in a higher pitch.
there is still no way of changing voices but i'm working on it, i think the best we can do is to change the pitch to create different voices.

i was wondering if there is anyone out there who has emacspeak and mbrola installed and working?

if you are interested in helping test the driver drop me an email
bart@xxxxxxxxxxx
and i'll send you a copy along with instructions on how to install it.

what i'm really interested in is how responsive it is on faster computers, I have a pentium 100 and it seems ok but not great.  if there is someone out there with a pentium 200 or something, i'd really apreciate the feedback on it's performance.

TIA
Bart