web archive and ftp site

Just a short note to let folks know that the web site and ftp site at
www.cs.vassar.edu and ftp.cs.vassar.edu will be down for a day next
week, not sure exactly which day yet, but if you try and can't get to
it, then that's the day...

Additionaly, while the mailing list is still up and running (we made
the OS switch today), I have not yet converted over the scripts that
put the postings to the list up on the web, that wilnot be happening
until some time next week.

I also need to get tcl and tclX put on this machine so I can run
emacspeak in my office again, thankfully my linux box is still happily
meeting my needs!

Well, time to sleep.

Greg

--