Red Hat packages for Emacspeak 8.0

I have uploaded to the blinux site and to my web site
http://www.mv.com/ipusers/vanzandt:

    emacspeak-8.0-1.i386.rpm
    emacspeak-bs-1.2-1.i386.rpm
    emacspeak-dt-1.2-1.i386.rpm

These are the Red Hat packages for T. V. Raman's Emacspeak 8.0, plus
corresponding versions of my speech servers for the DoubleTalk and
Braille 'n Speak devices.  Emacspeak 8.0 is not compatible with
earlier speech servers.  However, these speech servers will support
earlier versions of Emacspeak.

I am attempting to upload to the Red Hat site all the above, plus the
corresponding source packages:

    emacspeak-8.0-1.src.rpm
    emacspeak-bs-1.2-1.src.rpm
    emacspeak-dt-1.2-1.src.rpm

(At present, ftp.redhat.com does not even respond to a ping.)

                                 - Jim Van Zandt