Re: Deciding what to install and how to set up a system

Greg has kindly subscribed me to the Emacspeak list, in response to my
request to be included.

I would like to thank T.V. Raman publicly for answering my questions so
thoroughly. I have found an HTML version of the Emacspeak manual and read
it with interest. I am impressed by the range of commands and features
that Emacspeak offers. Once the various components of my system have
arrived and the software has been installed, I look forward to
participating more actively in this mailing list.

Jason.