[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
port of dtk-exp to windows?
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: port of dtk-exp to windows?
- From: "Chevelle Strobel" <Cstrobel@crosslink.net>
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 15:08:49 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <Cstrobel@crosslink.net>
- Resent-Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 15:49:45 -0400
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"6vN64C.A.ZcG.UvKz1"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I was trying to port Ramans "dtk-exp"
driver to Windows 95. A version of TCLX is available at
biggest problem seems to be that the "select" call is not available
for Windows. I am not really experienced with TCL programming, but I think
I understand the consept of what this is doing. I wonder if anyone has a
suggestion on a work-arround.
I am not sure if a polling aproach would
In Windows it also seems that a file handle to a
com port can't be opened the way the "dtk-exp" driver is doing
I changed the (read) and (write) file handles to something called
I added this code to the switch statement for the machine
exists env(DTK_PORT)] }
set dectalk_globals(port_handle) [open
# make tclx find the round routine
anyone has any thoughts on this I would appreciate hereing
Emacspeak Files |