Re: W3 advice

Hi,

I'm using emacspeak 8.0 with emacs 20.3 and emacs-w3-4.0pre.23.

> I need some instructions on acquiring W3 capability.
> I do not appear to have this command in my emacs, which is version 19.31.
> My emacspeak version is 8.0.

The latest version of emacs-w3 can be get from
ftp://ftp.cs.indiana.edu/pub/elisp/w3/.betas/
The location contains the latest beta version of emacs-w3 4.0.
It needs emacs 20.x or later.
It is said to work on emacs 19.3x with custom package separately
distributed.
The Custom package is also get from the same directory with emacs-W3.
Please read the INSTALL file in the emacs-w3 distribution carefully.

Regards,