Re: Emacspeak use and mail

Hadi,

I have the same problem with attachments in rmail.  Did you figure
this out?  Is rmail not capable of this?  Perhaps it's time for me to
switch to vm.  I've been so busy at work and home that I have put it
off.

Mo

Hadi Writes,

Until today I couldn't find any good solution for handling
Content-Transfer-Encoding BASE64 attachments.

How do you extract/save a BASE64 attachment from inside rmail?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Hadi

----