Re: PBS: Dont discount Linux:

Great article Raman!  Thanks for posting it.  I also read something this
past week that Intel(!), NetScape, and Red Hat were forming some kind of
alliance -- how many points did Microsoft stock fall recently?

I'll be listening for you on EASI this evening.

-- Jim

James A. Rebman
University of Colorado, Boulder
College of Engineering and Applied Science
Technology - Enhanced Learning Laboratory
mailto:James.Rebman@xxxxxxxxxxx

         "To accomplish great things we must first dream, then
          visualize, then plan... believe... act!"

          Alfred A. Montapert