compiling emacspeak_ problem resolved

I have solved the problem of compilaton I was exposing in my previous
message. The emacs .rpms coming with redhat 5.1 have some bugs: infact the
directory /usr/share/emacs/20.2/eic remains empty. In the update directory
of the redhat 5.1 distribution there are the rpms for emacs-20.2-10 wich
work correctly and install all the files needed. In this way emacspeak
compiles just fine.

Tnx for your attention!
Andrea