Re: emacspeak and apollo server

i have also noticed something simmilar on occation when using remote emacspeak with the dectalk.
don't know if it has anything to do with the problem, but thought i'd mention it in case it helps any.

has anyone seen this with remote emacspeak before?  I was using the speech server rather than a rsh connection.

Bart