running emacspeak 9.0

Hi all
I'm trying to run emacspeak 9.0 which I got from the leb.net archives in
an rpm version.  When I run emacspeak shell script, I get the following

/usr/bin/emacspeak: [: !=: unary operator expected
shift: shift count must be <= $#
emacs: Option `-l' requires an argument

I'm running on a redhat 5.2 system using the doubletalk server for my
doubletalk lt. DTK_PROGRAM and DTK_PORT are both set.
Any suggestions on what the problem is here?

thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards Nick
	nallan@xxxxxxxxxxx