Client for text-based VR sites now available with Emacspeak support

Hello,

About a week ago I said that I was working to speech-enable a client for
text-based VR sites, specifically, MOOs.  My first version is ready.  I
didn't write this Emacs package, but its original author has apparently
abandoned it, and it is freely distributable, so I have fixed a bug in it,
added Emacspeak support, and made it available as a tar.gz file.  Here is
the URL:

http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/rmoo.tar.gz

Then unpack the file in your home directory and follow the instructions in
~/rmoo/README.

Anyone who is interested is invited to come to GrassRoots MOO, on which Ann
Parsons and I can both be found, in order to test this client and take a
look around.  Please send me any feedback you have about this.

Thanks,
Matt