Re: The Rebel Code...

>>>>> "Will" == Will  <wlestes@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Will> ... emacspeak-list is not the place for such things...

Will,

In the future, please use phrases like "I don't think" or "in my
opinion" before phrases like "the emacspeak-list is not the place for
such things..."

The emacspeak list has often been a place to drop news its users felt
were of interest to other users.   Emacpspeak list has only a minimal
set of guidelines and is still evolving along with its user base.

I encourage readers to let other users know when they find postings
usefull, helpfull, appropriate or inappropreate.  This will help us
and help shape the list, but please don't speak for the list.

Personaly, my only problem with the posting was length and copywrite
issues, not content.

Thanks, and keep posting,

Greg

--