Emacspeak 8.0 doesn't compile on emacs 20.3.5

Hi listers,

  I have just installed GNU Emacs 20.3.5, beta version of Emacs 20.4.
Then, emacspeak 8.0 stopped speaking.
While I was using 20.3.9x(another beta version former to 20.3.5),
it worked well.
  So, I tried to recompile emacspeak and it stopped in
emacspeak-advice.el.

  Do I need to fix the problem myself?
Or, is there any newer version of emacspeak?
I have read about emacspeak 9.0 sometime on this list, but I don't
know where I should go to get it.
Please teach me.

Regards,