BBDB question

Hi all,

I have been exploring the BBDB this weekend, and I love the way it
adds records automatically from your mail program.  My problem is that
some of the entries do not have names.  They have net addies.  I want
to add a name field for these records.  When I press c-o, it says add
field.  If I type in the name it says unknown type, define it?"  If I
type 'name' it still does it.  I don't know what it's asking for
here.  the docs tell you how to add a new field, but I am unclear as
to what to do after typing c-o.  Can anyone help, please?  Thanks!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxx