New release of the RMOO MOO client

I have just uploaded a new release of the RMOO MOO client.  To quote from
the README:

          In this release, I have one specific goal: to make the RMOO
          extension for Emacspeak consistently notify the user of
          activity in a MOO buffer which is not his current buffer, and
          to make it consistently read that activity to the user when he
          switches to the MOO buffer. I believe I have achieved this
          goal.

The package can be found at http://www.feist.com/~mattcamp/rmoo.tar.gz

As usual, I welcome testers, as well as more experienced Lisp programmers
who are willing to examine my code and point out potential problems.  You
can find me on GrassRoots MOO; the address is health.acor.org, port 8888.

Matt

--
Matthew Campbell
mattcamp@xxxxxxxxxxx