Mac Bin Hex files, help!

Hi all,

Well, I dunnow if anyone here can help me but I sure hope you can.
One of my student's teachers has sent me her review packet for
History.  My problem is it's in a Mac bin hex file.  Help!  Is there a
converter on my system that I don't know about, or do I have to
download something?  I realize this isn't a blind related question,
and it doesn't have anything to do with emacspeak except that I am
using vm with the speech and I  pressed 'ret' to save as a file.  I
have the file, but it's unreadable.  I need to convert it somehow.
Thing is, this is my student's review file, and I have to have it in a
readable format.  I err have the feeling that this history teacher may
know computers, but may not know how to tell me to convert the blasted
mac file to something intelligible.  Please, folks, indulge me?  If
anyone can help me, please email me privately.  Thanks.

Thanks in advance.  I wouldn't bother you guys, except I *really* need
this file!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons:  email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxx