Re: ViaVoice now available for Linux

I actually think this could be most instructive. Unfortunately, I would
think it's the recognition engine designers that should be setting up the
test. Consider this. Using a speech synth will guarantee precisely the
same enumciation each and every time. If the recognition engine is any
good, therefore, it should learn the synth well enough to approach perfect
recognition. Or, is my logic faulty?

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina@xxxxxxxxxxx