Re: GDB

I use it all the time and it works just fine under emacspeak...

M-x gdb <enter>

That's all there is to it, however, I suggest silencing the DEC Express
when gdb comes up with its sign-on message as this message always seems to
cause the DECtalk to do its screeching thing.  I don't know why this
happens, but it is nearly 100% of the time when first loading gdb.

James A. Rebman

Technology - Enhanced Learning Laboratory
University of Colorado, Boulder
College of Engineering and Applied Science

mailto:James.Rebman@Colorado.edu