Re: More on W3 customization

For heaven's sake, Raman. Didn't you just send the Emacspeaklist a message
about http://www.newsclipper.com? How is that relevant, if Victor's
question isn't? I don't see the policy basis for discriminating that.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

janina@xxxxxxxxxxx