Yes another voice demonstration

I've made further progress on the Win32 version of emacspeak. It nows plays
iconic sounds and has 10 voices.

I have recorded a wave file with a small sample of each voice. You can hear
it at http://www.cs.unc.edu/~gb/emacspeakvoices.wav. Please, several of
you, listen to it and criticize the voices. Are the voices with echo useful
at all? Is Freddy a good choice for the indent voice? Or might Sam be better?
Would Ursula be better as Mary with lower pitch? Are the robot voices good
for anything?

Thanks for your help.
gb