eudc mode

Bart--

Look in modules emacspeak-widget.el
and also emacspeak-w3.el, w3-speak.el for examples on how to
speech-enable application specific widgets.

Module emacspeak-widget.el speech-enables all the basic
widgets provided by widget.el --which is why you hear "edit
field".
But you should be able to write ldap form-filling specific
advice forms for this application that provide more
intelligent feedback.

WWW:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc