[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Emax Speak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Accent driver
- From: "Lui Greco" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:47:49 -0600
- Old-Return-Path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:38:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"-aJ6fB.A.rNB.12vu3"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
If anyone has successfully configured their box
to use an accent SA synthesiser, I'd love to hear from you.
I've got the hardware working but when I load emacspeak, nonsensible
characters are spoken.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Emacspeak Files |