installing emacspeak on the debian 2.1 cd

Hi,

can somebody walk me through this?

I'm now using a terminal, but would like to get to the concel:).

How do I install speakup using the dselect on debian?

I seen emacspeak and the dtk stuff, but right now by the time I get home I
only have a few hours until I have to crash, so if somebody would be kind
enough to provide some steps, it would be appreciated.

I have the debian 2.1 cd
	jruby@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWJD
http://www.pressenter.com/~jruby/